Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring has Sprung at my house


This is my wisteria bush in the front of the house it is blossoming just wonderful this year. This is Diesel's way of helping me take pictures. When I arrived back from Florida this is what the yard had to offer me. It looked fabulous, I could not believe everything was in blossom to welcome us home.


My pink dogwood in the back yard was equally as pretty. It too was in full bloom.


The red bud just seemed to compete for the prettiest tree in the yard. I missed the weeping cherry this year. I am looking for another flowering tree to plant this year. It has become kind of a tradition to plant flowering trees in the yard. Each year we pick a new one to adorn the beautiful yard that we have. It has really become very park like since we moved in 7 years ago. 


My Hosta garden just keeps getting better and better.


My back yard, we call it Hallum Park, it is so beautiful.

1 comment:

I love to hear from my followers. Questions, or comments are always welcome.