Wednesday, August 24, 2011

""Wow the ground is Ssshakkking"

Well as many of you know we had an earthquake yesterday. Our poor little city suffered severe damage. Most of our little City is very old and very historical, pre-civil war. Numerous buildings were condemned. I feel bad for the owners and shop keepers. We did have some damage to our home and it is not what we needed right now. I guess the Allstate man will let us know what has to be done. I am praying for those who suffered a loss, this was not catastrophic to this area, but any damage is a concern to those who own it. 


3 comments:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I am so sorry about your Historical Town ~~
    I hope Allstate comes right away to fix your home for you.
    Take care sweet lady.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in the big one in Los Angeles, the Northridge quake. Such a freaky thing, isn't it!!
    I lost everything and then my place was looted because I had no windows or doors!!
    I hope you are OK and don't have too much damage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm southwest of the epicenter....let me say I never thought I'd experience that in my lifetime! SO sad about the buildings....all they can focus on is D.C. and not where the real damage is. Glad you are o.k.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers. Questions, or comments are always welcome.