Monday, May 9, 2011

Thrift Share


Just a few little things that I got this week. I went with my daughter to get a few things to organize my life. I got some really good deals that I absolutely needed, hee hee. I got a really nice shelf for next to my washer and dryer. I will show you this week how I am going to transform it into something different. 


 Small awkward area but this fits there perfectly. Yes this is the shelf that I got for $19.00. It has a few scratches on it. 


This box fit on this shelf perfectly, maybe I can find some more of these. I paid $2.00 for the box. 
I got the cute jar at a thrift store for 3.90. It is pretty big and I love the stainless top and the chalk board label area to write on. 


I also got this wire basket for $1.90. I know I can use this too. I will be turning the shelves into something else for the laundry room. Any guesses?


Cindy

I am linking up to Apronthriftgirl check it out for more great stuff

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day.. looks like you scored at the thrift store great finds

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on filling your awkward space. That is hard to do. I have plenty of them in my apartment, but have not had the luck to fill them yet.

    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers. Questions, or comments are always welcome.