Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Thrift Share and Sale Alert on some nice items.


Just thought I would let you ladies in on a site that I found. They have some great ruched items at really good prices I got these ruched silk shams for 18.00. I think they are even less now. I want the bedspread but am holding out right now.  You can check out the queen size quilt here


Check out this cute little three button pillow and the square pillow behind it. It was a good will find at .99 cents each. I think they are beautiful and they were like new.




Lots of really pretty stitching on this one. 
I love the look that my bedroom here at the beach is taking on.


I need to work on these nightstands. I want to do a pale gray in the room.
I will have to figure out my next project, and it just might be these.

Be sure to check out Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl to check out some great finds.

Cindy





My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

9 comments:

  1. Love the night stand and the mirror! I need to get out and find me some cool night stands to redo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pillows!
    I am passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you in appreciation for being a follower of my blog. Check it out here: http://tru-featsandaccomplishments.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-award-2.html
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the Sierra Trading Post tip. I love the mirror. It's really beautiful. And the GW pillows were a great find too. I'm visiting from Thrifty Thursday. I hope you'll pop over to Cottage and Creek for a visit.
    Best to you,
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you found those for $.99! They are just lovely- I never see anything that good at thrift shops around here. Grey seems like such a soothing color for a beach bedroom, good luck with your transformation.

    Visiting today from Junkin Finds Friday at A La Carte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a deal! I don't even think our GW has .99 price tags, haha! The pillow looks beautiful with your shams! Thanks for sharing Sierra Trading Post. I haven't looked at that website in ages.
    Take care! Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your finds! The colours are dreamy and soft. Don't you just love a bargain!

    I just made a very successful trip to Goodwill myself!

    Sue @ Beach Bungalow
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pillows are amazing, I can't believe the goodwill ones were 99 cents. The mirror is really pretty too. I'm visiting from Tuesdays Treasures and am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and what a deal!!!!!
    Thanks for linking!
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers. Questions, or comments are always welcome.