Friday, January 14, 2011

Cute little Bench

I wanted something cute for the little area just inside the door. There is a little niche that this size bench would fit into just perfectly. Something the kids could sit on to put on their sandals at the beach house. I found this cute little bench and painted it white. It took me a long time to decide on a fabric for it. I found some coffee sacks on Etsy and ordered them. I think this little bench turned out really cute. We are going back to the beach for the month of February I am just gearing up as to what projects that I will finish to take with me this time.

Cindy

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!!! I love it and can not wait to see it in its little home. I can see it next to a large galvanized bucket filled with flowers. Love it.


    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ... what a great little bench. You and I must think alike in our seating choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am working on a similar one but yours has better 'bones'.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers. Questions, or comments are always welcome.