Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wow I am new at this...

Well I got the link button off of one of the link party posts. I don't know how I did it. I need to learn this stuff. People ask me to link them back,  I link this and they link that and OM Gosh I don't know what I am doing. Some people have their ETSY shops on their blogs. Helloooo Cindy, you need to try and figure this one out...Did you girls all start out like this? I feel like I am learning to walk. Where is the delete button? Here I am, at the computer  trying to figure this stuff out.







I want to go and get a tree tomorrow and of course they are saying that a cold front is coming in and we should expect the coldest day of the season. Just thought I would share a few of last years pictures from around my home here in Virginia.


This is the road that goes back to some property behind my home. I walk this most every day. I love the walk to the back of the property. This old barn is on the property way in the back. It has seen its better days. Lots of deer around here and ground hogs. I like them they are really cute. Kind of like prairie dogs.



2 comments:

  1. HI I just read your profile. And its is funny I just posted on my blog about the insatiable desire to create! Now I know I am not alone in this lol!. Your pictures around your home are truly beautiful! I am sure you will catch onto this blog thing soon. I to am still learning. Only been at it a month ;) Have a great week! Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all must have felt this way at one time or another. The great thing about the blogging world is most other bloggers are usually pretty helpful and willing to share information. Please let me know if I can be of any help with adding a link to your etsy shop on the sidebar of your blog. :-) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers. Questions, or comments are always welcome.