Monday, December 13, 2010

Tuesday with the tots

I am away Tuesday to sit with my grandsons. They are so cute and I really enjoy their company, even though they always wear me out.  I just miss them so much when they are not around. "Ethen and Ben please promise not to wear grandma out too fast ok"?



I am on my way early to be there by 9:am I have over an hour drive so I need to leave by 7:30 just to make sure I don't run into any of the D.C. Traffic. My daughter is decorating some beautiful trees for a very special lady that she works for.  She does wonderful flowers for the executive offices of B.E.T. in D.C. every week and will spend the day putting in some wonderful Christmas trees.  I can't wait to see you guys, maybe we can go to the playground at McDonald's and wear you guys out. Hee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers. Questions, or comments are always welcome.