Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Heading South for the Winter, I wish

Zach, Alison and I are heading South for the week. Since we are scheduled to leave at  5:00 a.m. from Richmond International Airport, we decided to stay at a Hotel near the airport.  Richmond is a two hour drive from our house and I can't imagine why we should even go to bed if we had to get up by 2: a.m. to get there by 4: a.m.  I called the airport and parking is $12.00 a day, which would come to $84.00 for the time that we are gone. Then I called the hotel which is very nice I might add, they have free parking for up to ten days, if you take their shuttle to the airport. The hotel is $99.00 a night, take off the cost of parking and that makes the hotel $5.00 for the night with the free shuttle to the airport. I love  thrift shopping even when it comes to stuff like this.



We are flying to Cocoa Beach to join the family for the Christmas Holiday. It should be fun to see everyone again. We have a great time and always eat too much. I will resume blogging when we get back on the 29th.  I am sending a farewell and happy holidays to everyone.  We are on our way!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your math on the hotel room and parking sounds exactly like something I would do! Have a wonderful trip and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers. Questions, or comments are always welcome.