Friday, November 19, 2010

Today is my First Post...

Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. That sign used to hang in the outhouse that we had at the cottage when I was a little girl. Yes, I said outhouse. I guess if I am going to let you into parts of my life, as well as parts of my creative life, I should not hide anything. I am 55 years old and I have 3 of the most wonderful daughters that anyone could ask for. I also have three wonderful grandchildren, I am sure you will see them on here too. I wanted to welcome you to my blog where I will be sharing my projects, from art to redecorating. I hope you enjoy and I intend to share how to do most of my projects so that you can try them as well. No secrets here, I love to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers. Questions, or comments are always welcome.